Need food or other help?
East Texas COVID-19
Sign up for the latest local coronavirus news!
CDC Coronavirus Page
If you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you are infected with the virus that causes COVID-19, follow the steps below to help prevent the disease from spreading to people in your home and community.
Feeling ill? It may not be Coronavirus
Dr. McDonald shared updates on CDC’s COVID-19 response, including the latest scientific information and what everyone should know about protecting themselves and others. In addition, Dr. Burton covered guidance on cloth masks in “Wear It, Don’t Share It – The Art and Science of Cloth Masks.”
COVID-19 Around the World
- US Records Highest Number Of Coronavirus Cases In 1 Day Since Pandemic Began
- Covid-19: Poland President Duda tests positive for virus
- Daily Covid-19 cases will hit six digits soon, expert warns, as US reports a one-day high of more ...
- Coronavirus update: Washington state adds over 800 COVID-19 cases
- Alaska's COVID-19 data this week showed no big change in hospitalizations. The data was wrong ...
- Fauci says it might be time to mandate masks as Covid-19 surges across US
- Coronavirus: US cases reach record high amid new wave of infections
- Wisconsin breaks Covid-19 records as hospitals brace for flu season
- People are traveling across China in the hopes of getting an experimental Covid-19 vaccine shot
- San Diego County Reports 430 COVID-19 Cases, One Death