Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. FEDS CLOSE TO PUBLISHING FINDINGS ON FERGUSON
Federal officials have already expressed reservations about how the police department in the Missouri town functions after the killing of Michael Brown.
2. IRAQI FORCES, SUNNI AND SHIITE ALLIED FIGHTERS LAUNCH OPERATION TO RETAKE TIKRIT
Saddam Hussein's strategic and symbolic hometown lies 80 miles north of Baghdad and was taken over by Islamic State extremists last summer.
3. WHY OBAMA AND NETANYAHU'S RELATIONS WERE NEVER COZY
Clashes over settlers and 1967 borders evolved into outright name-calling and backbiting over the past six years.
4. TOURISTS FLOCK TO MALAYSIA DESPITE AIR DISASTERS
The disappearance of MH370 and the explosion of MH17 put the global spotlight on the Asian nation which nonetheless saw its tourism grow at the fastest pace since 2008.
5. WHICH SECTOR IS MAKING A COMEBACK
Construction, which lost over 2 million jobs in the downturn, has become one of the fastest growing segments of the economy.
6. HOW MANY HAVE PERISHED IN UKRAINE'S VIOLENCE
The United Nations says over 6,000 people have died in the conflict in the eastern part of the country in less than a year.
7. WHERE SOME WANT TO RAISE ADULT CRIMINAL AGE TO 18
Since 1918, Texas has charged 17-year-olds as majors, even though they can't vote, join the military or serve on juries.
8. HIGH COURT RULING COULD ALTER ELECTORAL MAP DRAWING
Justices will hear arguments in an appeal by Republican lawmakers in Arizona against the state's voter-approved independent redistricting commission for creating the districts of U.S. House members.
9. NEW STORM MAY PUSH BOSTON OVER SNOWFALL RECORD
With 102 inches this season, the city needs just 5.7 more to break the 1995-1996 record of 107.6.
10. MINNIE MINOSO, BELOVED 'CUBAN COMET,' PASSES
The former Chicago White Sox slugger, who helped clear the way for generations of minority ballplayers, died Sunday.
Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.