Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. WHERE TUNIS GUNMEN GOT THEIR TRAINING
A top Tunisian security official says two extremist gunmen who killed 21 people at a museum trained in neighboring Libya.
2. EMAILS: U.N. AGENCY DECISION COST LIVES
The World Health Organization resisted calling the Ebola outbreak in West Africa a public health emergency until late last summer, two months after staff raised the possibility.
3. BILLS WOULD LIMIT ACCESS TO OFFICER BODY CAM VIDEOS
Open government and civil rights activists say the cameras will have less of an effect on police behavior if they know their actions will never be shown outside their department.
4. WHAT MAY HINDER COSMIC SPECTACLE
Thousands of tourists and cosmic fans travel to the Faeroe Islands and the Norwegian Arctic archipelago of Svalbard to see a total solar eclipse, but clouds may get in the way.
5. A YEAR LATER, SCARS OF DEADLIEST U.S. LANDSLIDE REMAIN
The rural town of Oso, Washington, tries to make sense of one of the deadliest natural disasters in recent American history, one that claimed 43 lives.
6. WHY THERE'S A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER SHORTAGE
Lower unemployment makes temporary work less attractive, at times forcing schools to combine classrooms of varying ages and forego lesson plans.
7. WHAT IS MAKING AN UNWELCOME RETURN
The Northeast and mid-Atlantic are bracing for another snowfall, and on the first day of spring no less.
8. WHICH MAGAZINE HAS THRIVED THROUGH IT ALL
Better Homes and Gardens survived depression, recession, the Internet and competition to become the nation's top publisher focused on women.
9. KENTUCKY'S 'NO. 1 FAN' SPEAKS OUT
Ashley Judd fires back about threats, hate-filled comments online after her Wildcats basketball tweet.
10. DISPUTED CALL HIGHLIGHTS WILD DAY AT NCAAs
UCLA's Bryce Alford was credited with a 3-pointer after SMU's Yanick Moreira was called for goaltending and the Bruins edged the Mustangs 60-59.
Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.