There's still time to cast a ballot in the primary election runoff race. Polls are open until 7 p.m. Tuesday and Smith County residents have a variety of locations where they can vote.
Voters are required to present a valid form of identification in order to cast a ballot. Those include a driver's license, a Department of Public Safety ID card, a Texas handgun carry license, a U.S. citizenship or naturalization certificate, a U.S. military ID or a valid passport
Voters who don't bring proper ID can still vote, but their ballot will be provisional and they'll have six days to present a valid ID to the Smith County elections office in order for it to count.
Arp First Baptist Church, 304 W. Front St.
Bullard First Methodist Church, 204 Rather St.
Flint Baptist Church, 11131 FM 2868 West
Hide-a-Way Member Service Building, 101 Hide-a-Way Lane Central
Lindale Public Library, 200 E. Hubbard St.
Cameron Jarvis Library, 102 S. Georgia St.
- Bell Elementary School, 1409 Hankerson St.
- Rose Heights Church of God, 2120 Old Omen Road
- St. Louis Baptist Church, 4000 Frankston Highway
- Boulter Middle School, 2926 Garden Valley Road
- Glass Recreation Center, 501 W. 32nd St.
- The Heritage Building, 1900 W. Bellwood Road
- R.B. Hubbard Center, 304 E. Ferguson Ave.
- Jones/Boshears Elementary School, 3450 Chandler Highway
- Broadway Church of Christ, 100 Cumberland Road
- Noonday Community Center, 16662 County Road 196
- First Church of the Nazarene, 3700 Old Bullard Road
- Three Lakes Middle School, 2445 Three Lakes Parkway
- Shiloh Pines Mobile Home Community, 2525 Shiloh Road
- New Harmony Baptist Church, 10251 FM724
- Historical Aviation Memorial Museum, 150 Airport Drive
- Red Springs Fire Department, 16759 FM14
- Chapel Hill High School, 13172 Texas Highway 64 East
- Jackson Elementary School, 16406 FM 2767
- Hillcreek Baptist Church, 14749 Texas Highway 110 South
- Whitehouse Municipal Court, 311 E. Main St.
- Starrville Church of the Living God, 18396 Texas Highway 271
- Victor Kay Gymnasium, 605 Wildcat Drive
*Smith County registered voters may vote at any polling location.
Source: Smith County Elections Office