CHANDLER (KYTX) - The daycare building at First Assembly of God in Chandler caught fire Sunday afternoon.

Multiple fire departments responded to the scene, including Brownsboro, Chandler and Dixie.

The fire happened around 3:16 p.m.

Fire officials reported that a gas line came unhooked next to a hot water heater, which ignited the line.

The daycare suffered minor interior damage, according to the Chandler Fire Department. The center will operate as usual on Tuesday in the church’s gym.

No injuries were reported.

Recommended for you