• Yoga: Mondays and Wednesday from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Library Auditorium
• Quilting: Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the third-floor Makerspace
• Meditation: Tuesdays from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the third-floor Makerspace
• Writer’s Club: Wednesdays from noon to 2 p.m. in the third-floor Makerspace
• Crochet: Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the third-floor Makerspace
• Talking Tales: second Thursday of the month at 5:30 p.m. in the Library Auditorium
• Ham Radio Classes: first and third Saturdays from 2 to 4 p.m. in the third-floor Makerspace
• Computer Classes: first and third Fridays, and fourth Saturday from 9 to 10 a.m. in the Library Computer Lab. Sign up online or by calling the library.
• Friday Movie Matinee: first and third Fridays at 1:30 p.m. in the Taylor Auditorium. Movies typically PG-13.
For more information about programs, call 903-593-7323 or email email@example.com.
- Starting Monday, November 4th, 2019, repeats every week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday until Wednesday, November 27, 2019 @ 9:00 am