DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 20, 2022--
The "Global Stem Cells Market (2022-2027) by Product, Technology, Source, Applications, and Geography, with Competitive Analysis, Impact of COVID-19, and Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Stem Cells Market is estimated to be worth USD 242.16 million in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 532.29 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.06%.
The Global Stem Cells Market is segmented based on Product, Technology, Source, Applications, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Adult Stem Cells (ASCs), Human Embryonic Stem Cells, Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells, and Very Small Embryonic Like Stem Cells.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Cell Acquisition, Cell Production, Cryopreservation, and Expansion & Sub-Culture.
- By Source, the market is classified into Autologous and Allogenic.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Regenerative Medicines and Drug Discovery & Development.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The Competitive Quadrant
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Stem Cells Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The Global Stem Cells Market is analyzed using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, suitable strategies have been devised for market growth.
Why Buy This Report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Stem Cells Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel within the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario within the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules & regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using 'Positioning Quadrants'; a proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Rising Funds For Accelerating Stem Cell Research
- Growing Demand For Stem Cell Banking
- Increasing Prevalence Of Genetic Disorders
- Lack of a Well-Defined Regulatory Framework in Certain Applications of Stem Cell
- Ongoing Developments in Regenerative Medicine
- Ethical Concern Related to Stem Cell Research
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Stem Cells Market, by Product
7 Global Stem Cells Market, by Technology
8 Global Stem Cells Market, by Source
9 Global Stem Cells Market, by Applications
10 Americas' Stem Cells Market
11 Europe's Stem Cells Market
12 Middle East and Africa's Stem Cells Market
13 APAC's Stem Cells Market
14 Competitive Landscape
15 Company Profiles
- AlloSource, Inc.
- Anterogen Co. Ltd.
- Athersys, Inc.
- BioRestorative Therapies, Inc.
- Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc.
- CORESTEM Inc.
- Gamida-Cell Ltd.
- Holostem Terapie Avanzate S.r.l
- Hope Biosciences
- Kangstem Biotech Co. Ltd.
- Medipost Co. Ltd.
- NuVasive, Inc.
- Pharmicell Co. Ltd.
- Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Stempeutics Research Pvt. Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
- ViaCyte, Inc.
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eqks8s
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220920005927/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH STEM CELLS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 09/20/2022 10:16 AM/DISC: 09/20/2022 10:17 AM