Associated Press ("AP") text, photos, graphics, audio and/or video materials shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any form or through any medium. Nor may such materials or any portion thereof be stored in electronic form except for personal and non-commercial use. AP shall not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing. All AP content is © 2001, Associated Press, all rights reserved, and may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the prior written consent of AP.
Tyler Paper respects intellectual property rights and expects all users of this website to do likewise. Tyler Paper may, at its option and without limiting other rights or remedies available to Tyler Paper, terminate access to this website by any user who infringes the intellectual property rights of Tyler Paper or third parties. Any party who believes that its intellectual property rights have been infringed by any materials appearing on this website (a "Complaining Party") shall promptly provide to Tyler Paper's Copyright Agent a written notice containing the following:
1. the signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed and a description of the infringing material;
3. a description of where the infringing material is located on this website;
4. the name, address, telephone number, and email address of the Complaining Party;
5. a statement by the Complaining Party that it has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement by the Complaining Party, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information provided by the Complaining Party is true and accurate, and that the Complaining Party is the copyright owner or is authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Tyler Paper's Copyright Agent can be contacted as follows:
T.B. Butler Publishing Company
Attn: Bret McCormick
P. O. Box 2030
Tyler, Texas 75710
Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Tyler Paper does not hereby assume any obligation to protect the copyrighted materials or other intellectual property of any party. Tyler Paper reserves the right to amend this Copyright Policy from time to time without notice. All persons who access this website agree to abide by the foregoing Copyright Policy, as may be amended from time to time without notice.